600g Spinach (or any leafy Vegetable available)
1 cup dry/fresh fish (can be replaced with 1 cup of crayfish or 100g of shrimps)
3 tablespoons locust beans (skip if not available)
2 red bell peppers
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 pointy pepper
1 scotch bonnet pepper
1 seasoning cube
5 slices Ginger
3 Cloves Garlic
Salt to taste
1. Soak the dry fish till soft and debone.
2. Chop the spinach, sprinkle with salt and steam for 7 mins. Wash and set aside.
3. Grind bell peppers, pointy pepper, scotch bonnet with onion, garlic, ginger till coarse.
4. Boil pepper mix, add coconut oil, locust beans, dry fish, seasoning cube and salt to taste. Cook for 10 mins, add the vegetables,
5. Stir well, steam for 5 more mins and serve!