It is almost the middle of the month ladies and time to unveil the yummy goodness we are having this month.
I decided to find a recipe that was tasty, popular and easy to make and the winner was oven roasted salmon.
This particular meal is rich in flavour, can be paired with almost anything and is so yummy.
So here’s a recipe ladies. Cook and enjoy it for a romantic dinner 😉😉 with your spouse or even with the entire family.
If you were wondering how to convince your family to join the healthy eating lifestyle, this is your best shot. It can be paired with vegetables and their favorite foods.
I found this recipe on www.watchwhatyoueat.com
Salmon and Veggies
- 12-16 oz salmon cut into 4 fillets see notes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red and yellow pepper each
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp Italian seasonings
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil divided
- 2-3 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 lemon cut into wedges or slices
1) Preheat the oven to 400°C
2) Mix all seasonings together.
3) Cut up zucchini and vegetables and place on the baking pan.
4) Add olive oil to the spices mixture and spread over all the vegetables.
5) Cook vegetables for 10 minutes.
6) Spread the remaining mixture on all the fillets.
7) Return the pan to the oven and cook for 5-8 minutes.
8) Serve with a drizzle of lemon and a sprinkling of parsley.