Listen, I’m going to make a bold statement right now and say, the April Laugh stir-fry is the best chicken stir-fry you’ll ever taste. How do I know it’s the best? Well first of all, once you taste it, you’ll agree with me, lol.
But really, this is the best stir-fry and I love it because;
- It’s very nutritious, filling, and weightloss compliant.
- It’s super easy and quick to prepare, so you can have a healthy meal ready in a very short amount of time.
- It’s really flavourful because over here, we don’t believe in boring and tasteless meals just in the name of healthy eating.
- It can be paired with so many different kinds of meals, which makes it the ultimate meal for your meal prep.
Another really great thing about it is that you can make it with most of the ingredients you already have at home, but just in case you’re yet to go shopping, check below for the shopping list for the April Laugh chicken stir-fry ingredients list.
What Is A Stir-Fry?
A stir-fry is a Chinese cooking method that cooks food in a very small amount of oil. A stir-fry typically contains vegetables, protein, and special sauces. Stir-fries are a healthy method of cooking because of the small amount of oil used in the preparation, and the vegetables that typically form the main bulk of the meal.
They are typically the best meals for meal prep since they go with a bunch of food items, and are very easy to prepare.
April Laugh Stir-Fry Recipe Ingredients List
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Chopped Onions
- 1KG Mixed Vegetables
- 100g Tomato Puree
- 1Tbsp Chilli Pepper
- 1Tsp Basil
- 1 Lemon Grass
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Crushed Ginger
April Laugh Stir-Fry Chicken Seasonings
- 1kg Chicken, of course. LOL!
- 1 Tbsp Chilli Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Curry
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Thyme
- 1 Tbsp Basil
- 2 Seasoning Cubes
- 1 Tsp Salt
How To Prepare The April Laugh Chicken Stir-Fry
Now let’s get to the step by step process to prepare the April Laugh chicken stir-fry;
- At least 3 hours before you begin making the stir-fry, season your chicken with the seasonings, and keep it in the fridge to marinate.
- Place the chicken parts in an oven-safe tray
- Grill for ten minutes, bring it out, flip it to the other side and grill for another ten minutes
- Flip over again and grill for the last ten minutes.
- For the sauce, start by frying your finely diced onions and tomato puree in the coconut oil for about five minutes.
- Then stir in your vegetables, and add the seasoning as well.
- Give it a good mix for about five minutes
- By this time, your chicken should be done, and should be brought out of the oven so that it doesn’t burn.
That’s it! Your chicken stir-fry is cooked, and ready to be served with any meals of your choice. I hope you enjoy this recipe friends!