Summer is almost here 🙌🙌🙌 and I am super excited about it.
I know that so many people are looking for quick ways to shed fat, tone muscles and get summer ready so we can wear that bikini.
If you’re one of them, here are a few exercises that are sure to get you summer ready and bikini ready as well;
1) Squat Jumps; yes yes.. this is one intense exercise that will get you sweating buckets and toned from the waist down. Aim for a few tips and rest in between.
Also remember to land softly and protect your knees from injury.
2) Lunges; lunges are the ultimate leg shapers. Take this up a notch by making them jumping lunges and watch your legs toned up and ready for maximum summer exposition.
3) Push-ups; what is summer without tank tops? Push-ups are the ultimate exercise to tone your arms and your entire midsection. Do a few tips and drop down to your knees for support if you need it.
4) Planks; honestly, planks are your friend and just about the quickest way to strengthen the core and burn fat around the midsection.
Try to hold each one for as many seconds as you can and aim to go as high as a minute.
5) Jumping Jacks; you already knew I won’t end this list without adding my favorite exercise.
Jumping Jacks combine both fat loss and toning in one session, so feel free to make this the summer exercise of choice, but don’t forget to land softly and be safe by taking breaks in between reps.
Happy exercising 💪💪💪