Service agreement: April Laugh
THIS GENERAL SERVICE AGREEMENT dated 28th September 2020
BETWEEN April Laugh – AND – Customer
1. April Laugh agrees to provide the services outlined below to the customer subject to the terms and conditions specified in this agreement.
2. The customer believes April Laugh has the necessary skills, ability and qualifications to provide the services outlined below.
The customer and April Laugh collectively agree to the following:
1. The customer agrees April Laugh will provide the customer with the following services consisting of:
• Provide accountability coaching support via WhatsApp messages by demand
• Provide group workouts via a video stream on a regular basis
• Provide access to exclusive community via a private Instagram and group message
• Provide guidance about meal prepping and other weight loss/work out related information in April Laugh newbie guide
Term of Agreement
2. The term of this agreement will begin on the date of the customer’s first payment to April Laugh and will continue until their final payment, or if the agreement is terminated due to the actions of the customer.
3. In the event that April Laugh wished to terminate the agreement due to the customer missing two weight-ins, no notice will be given for the termination.
4. In the event the customer wishes to terminate the agreement, 24 hours minimum notice is required.
6. Both parties agree to do everything within their power to ensure the terms of this service agreement are fulfilled.
7. Unless otherwise stated, all monetary amounts referred to in this agreement are in UK British Sterling.
8. For all the services outlined by April Laugh, the customer will compensate April Laugh for its services.
The customer will pay April Laugh in monthly installations or one up-front fee. It is the responsibility of April Laugh to inform the customer of what amount of owed.
9. The agreed compensation will be required at once in one installment or on the same day each month.
10. The compensation invoice given by April Laugh will include any legal obligation finances, such as tax.
Provision of Extras
11. If the customer requests any additional resources, assistance or extras, such as additional home video workouts, April Laugh will review the requests on a case-by-case basis.
Reimbursement of Expenses
12. All payments made to April Laugh are final and non-refundable.
In this agreement, confidential information refers to any data or information provided to April Laugh by the client. This could include but is not limited to the email address of a customer and the weight of a customer.
13. April Laugh will not share, reveal or disclose confidential information without the confirmed consent of the customer. April Laugh will never release information that could potentially cause harm to the customer.
14. Images shared to the WhatsApp group chat will not be shared outside of the group without the confirmed consent of the customer.
15. Any information, written or oral, given by the customer before the signing of this agreement is considered confidential regardless of when the agreement is signed.
16. All property of the customer, such as their progress images, will remain the property of the customer and will only be used by April Laugh if the customer gives their consent for the images to be shared.
17. Both the customer and April Laugh agree that this agreement is not a joint venture and does not create a joint venture between them, it is a contract for service only.
18. All queries, requests and demands for other communications outside of the allotted support from an accountability coach and the group WhatsApp will be given in writing via an email to April Laugh.
19. In the event of a dispute, both parties will agree to take part in a friendly consultation via phone or video call.
a. A customer breaching the terms of their contract is not considered a dispute and April Laugh is not required to partake in a consultation in this matter.
b. If the dispute is not resolved the customer is expected to compensate April Laugh as originally agreed and can cancel their membership following standard procedure.
Modification of Agreement
20. Any amendments or modifications of this Agreement will be sent to both respective parties.
21. April Laugh will not transfer their obligations stated in this Agreement to a third party or by operation of law without the written consent of the customer.
22. Both parties agree there is no warranty or collateral agreement affecting this agreement.
23. This agreement is binding to both customer and April Laugh.
April Laugh, and all incorporated brands, are registered in England and Wales and are legally copyrighted in all countries that are a party of this act. No part of April Laugh can be reproduced or distributed by the customer.
24. All information provided by April Laugh is intended for general informational purposes and should not be used to answer or diagnose personal health-related questions.
Any physical wellness and lifestyle changes should be discussed with a healthcare or medical professional and should not be considered medical advice. April Laugh cannot be held accountable for any damage caused directly or indirectly due to their services, including their dietary advice and live workout sessions.
25. In the event any areas of this agreement are invalid or unenforceable, all other services will continue as planned for the remainder of the agreement. Both parties must make a measurable effort to avoid or fix invalid or unenforceable circumstances.
26. The waiver by either party to notify a breach or default in the Agreement, will not be presented as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other services.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the customer and April Laugh have duly affixed their signatures under hand and seal on this [DATE].
SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED
SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED in the presence of:
April Laugh signature:
SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED